Expenses are all of the spendings that your company has. Expenses could be internal and project ones.
Expenses have the following types:
1. Expense – used for all internal and project direct expenses like office rent, accommodation, taxi, etc.;
2. Subcontract – used for subcontracting expenses;
3. Salary – used for employees salaries;
4. Taxes – used for employees taxes like social insurance, medical insurance, etc;
5. (21%) Additional expense – used for expenses which should be invoiced to the client with VAT;
6. (0%) Expenses for buyer – used for expenses which should be invoiced to the client without VAT.
Expenses could be paid by employees and then refunded to them personally. Please see How do I refund employees who paid for an expense.
Last Update: August 24, 2020